Submit your story to speak at Biz.ONE 2017.
Be part of the growing community for Business One users as a speaker this year to share your insights and expertise with your peers. Submissions are due by Friday, June 23.
Use the button below to complete the submission form.
What should your presentation focus on?
Your story should address one of the topics uncovered in our 2017 Research Report, outlining the top challenges and opportunities as identified by the Business One community over five months of in-depth research. We want stories that respond to a business challenge through the effective use of Business One.
- Abstracts are due by Friday, June 23.
- Once you have submitted, we will reach out to unpack your story further. This will allow us to focus your abstract.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our steering committee predominantly made up of your peers.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only deliverable will be your final presentation.
- Should you speak as a Business One customer, we will provide you with one complimentary round-trip economy flight, two hotel nights at the conference venue and a conference registration.
- If you work for a partner organization, your submission should be in conjunction with a customer to be considered.
Powering the SAP Business One Community
For any questions about your submission, please contact Erick Randolph or Lisette Child at +1 914-509-5354.