Biz.ONE is back! Biz.ONE is the only user conference for SAP Business One that brings together the entire ecosystem of customers, partners, and SAP to share, network, and learn. Biz.ONE is the essential event for Business One users, showcasing the thought leadership, expertise, and hard-won wisdom of Business One users just like you.
Submit your abstract by Friday, June 8 for consideration by our conference steering committee.
We know the partner community is one of the best places to find solutions, tools, and valuable insight for Business One users. We want to make sure we include your considerable experience and knowledge at the conference. We have several opportunities for partners to speak at the conference and welcome you to submit for all of them.
- Co-present with one of your clients (40 minutes, must include customer co-speaker) The best pitch for your solution is one of your customers telling the story for you. We know customers prefer to hear from their peers, and you can be up there with your customer to tell the story together. Your customer should do most of the talking in these sessions.
- Demo Theater (20 minutes, occurs during Networking Breaks) Located in the Exhibition Hall, this space gives you a platform to showcase your solution. Put together a demo of your product or service – live or pre-recorded – that shows customers what you can do. This is the perfect way to drive attendees to your booth for deeper conversation.
- Partner track session (40 or 90 minutes, must be solution based)
- Please indicate in your abstract which type of session your submission is (i.e., Customer co-session, Demo Theater, or Training)
What should your presentation focus on? Your story should address one of the topics uncovered in our 2018 Research Report, outlining the top challenges and opportunities as identified by the Business One community over 5 months of in-depth research. We’re looking for speakers who can help others in the community realize greater value with Business One.
- Abstracts are due by Friday, Jun 8.
- Partner organizations must be a sponsor of Biz.ONE in order to be part of the agenda. Contact Sarah Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sponsoring.
- All abstracts are evaluated and subject to approval by our steering committee predominantly comprised of customers.
- Once you have submitted, we will reach out to unpack your story further. This will allow us to focus your abstract and ensure it has the greatest chance of being selected by the committee.
- There is no need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract (150 words), the only other deliverable will be your final presentation (due 1 month prior to conference).
- SAP Business One customer speakers receive one complimentary round-trip economy flight (domestic), two hotel nights at the conference venue and a conference registration. We will provide this funding for one customer co-speaker in your session.
- Customers can submit an abstract, too! We’ve sent out a separate Call for Papers to the Business One end user community as well.
submit below via our online portal or reach out to Sarah Carr on +1 914-509-5354 to set up a time to chat.