Biz.ONE is back! Biz.ONE is the only user conference for SAP Business One that brings together the entire ecosystem of customers, partners, and SAP to share, network, and learn. Biz.ONE is the essential event for Business One users, showcasing the thought leadership, expertise, and hard-won wisdom of Business One users just like you.
We are searching for stories, case studies, and best practices to be presented at this year’s conference by Friday, June 8 for consideration by our conference steering committee.
What should your presentation focus on? Your story should address one of the topics uncovered in our 2018 Research Report, outlining the top challenges and opportunities as identified by the Business One community over 5 months of in-depth research. We’re looking for speakers who can help others in the community realize greater value with Business One based on your success.
If chosen, you’ll be a VIP speaker at North America’s premier conference for small and medium organizations using Business One. It’s a chance to promote your hard work and an opportunity to showcase your expertise!
- Abstracts are due by Friday, June 22.
- Once you have submitted, we will reach out to unpack your story further. This will allow us to focus your abstract.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our steering committee predominantly made up of your peers.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only other deliverable will be your final presentation (due 1 month prior to conference).
- SAP Business One customer speakers receive one complimentary round-trip economy flight, two hotel nights at the conference venue and a conference registration. We fund your whole trip!
submit below via our online portal or reach out to Erick Randolph on on +1 914-509-5354 to set up a time to chat. Please indicate in your abstract which type of session your submission is (i.e., Customer co-session, Demo Theater, or Training)
Are you an SAP Business One partner or vendor? Click here to see speaking and presenting options specifically for the partner community